Onondaga County Real Estate Investors Club (OCREIC) is located in the Central New York area of New York State. The club was originally founded in 1980 by Jack Zimmerman and known as Real Estate Investors of Central New York. The club has met every month since then.
OCREIC philosophy, purpose and goals:
OCREIC’s commitment to its members is clearly defined in the single purpose of the club: to assist its members in succeeding in their real estate investment plans by providing continuing education, motivation, and opportunity in a positive and mutually supportive environment in Central New York.
Our direction is further expressed through the basic principles the club follows of professional practices for real estate investors:
- People come first.
- Real estate investing is a step-by-step process.
- High standards of ethics and professionalism should be reflected in investor transactions.
- The purpose of education is action.
Investors must maintain a positive, win-win approach in solving people’s problems while in real estate.
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month.
6 pm dinner and 7-9 pm meeting
201 South Bay Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212
- $0 to attend the first meeting only (meal not included)$25 non-members You pay for your food separately.
- Non-member $25 per meeting
Become a member. CLICK HERE to see how.